Dileep George is an AI and neuroscience researcher.
- Dileep George (born August 5, 1977).
- He is an AI and neuroscience researcher.
- George has authored 22 patents and many peer-reviewed papers on the mathematics of brain circuits.
- His research has been featured in the New York Times, BusinessWeek, Scientific Computing, Wired, Wall Street Journal, and on Bloomberg Television.
- George received his PhD in Electrical Engineering from Stanford University in 2006.
- In 2005, George pioneered Hierarchical temporal memory and cofounded the AI research startup Numenta, Inc. with Jeff Hawkins and Donna Dubinsky.
- In 2010, George left Numenta to join D. Scott Phoenix in founding Vicarious.com, a new AI research project funded by internet billionaires Peter Thiel and Dustin Moskovitz.