He is vice president of the PC Client Group and general manager of the Mobile Client Platform Division at Intel Corporation.
- Navin Shenoy is associated with Intel since 1995.
- Shenoy graduated from the University of Michigan with a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- He attended the Stanford Executive Program.
Industry Profile :
- Navin Shenoy joined Intel in the year 1995.
- At first he served different roles in sales & marketing department including: regional solutions manager for Southeast Asia, a Singapore-based role in which he was responsible for end-user, ISV and service provider relationships and Northern California district manager for Intel Online Services where he worked closely with Google.
- Shenoy was also the technical assistant to Paul Otellini, Intel’s president and CEO for 3 years. In this role he assisted Otellini in the development and implementation of Intel’s long-term corporate strategy and the daily management of Intel’s global business.
LinkedIn Profile :
Twitter Profile :
Facebook Profile :