The CEO of Microsoft
- Satya Nadella (born 1969), is the CEO of Microsoft.
- He is responsible for building and running the company’s computing platforms, developer tools and cloud services.
- He is a student of the Hyderabad Public School, Begumpet.
- He holds a Master of Science degree in Computer Science from the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee
- He also holds a Master of Business Administration from the University of Chicago .
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication from the Manipal Institute of Technology.
- Nadella worked with Sun Microsystems as a member of the technology staff before he joined Microsoft in 1992.
- In Microsoft, in the beginning he worked as the senior vice president of R&D for the Online Services Division and vice president of the Microsoft Business Division.
- He was made the president of Microsoft’s $19 billion Server and Tools Business and led the transformation of the business and technology from client-server software to cloud infrastructure and services.
- He is appointed as CEO of Microsoft in January 2014.