Chairman of Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group.
- Anil Dhirubhai Ambani (Gujarati: અનીલ ધીરજલાલ (ધીરૂભાઈ) અંબાણી), born on 4 June 1959, is an Indian businessman.
- He is the chairman of Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group, one of the largest private conglomerates in India.
- Anil Ambani is the younger son of Late. Dhirubhai Ambani & Kokilaben Ambani.
- Anil Ambani’s elder brother Mukesh Ambani and two sisters, Dipti Salgaoncar and Nina Kothari.
- Spouse: Tina Ambani
- They have two children (Anmol, Anshul).
- Bachelor of Science degree from the Mumbai University.
- MBA degree from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Anil Ambani joined Reliance Industries, the company founded by his late father Dhirubhai Ambani, in 1983 as Co-Chief Executive Officer and is credited with having pioneered many financial innovations in the Indian capital markets.
- Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (ADAG) constructed & funded the The Mumbai Metro Rail project.
He is conferred the ‘Businessman of the Year 1997’ award by India’s leading business magazine Business India, December 1997.