He is vice president of the PC Client Group and general manager of the Mobile Client Platform Division at Intel Corporation.
- Navin Shenoy is associated with Intel since 1995.
- Shenoy graduated from the University of Michigan with a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- He attended the Stanford Executive Program.
Industry Profile :
- Navin Shenoy joined Intel in the year 1995.
- At first he served different roles in sales & marketing department including: regional solutions manager for Southeast Asia, a Singapore-based role in which he was responsible for end-user, ISV and service provider relationships and Northern California district manager for Intel Online Services where he worked closely with Google.
- Shenoy was also the technical assistant to Paul Otellini, Intel’s president and CEO for 3 years. In this role he assisted Otellini in the development and implementation of Intel’s long-term corporate strategy and the daily management of Intel’s global business.
LinkedIn Profile :
Twitter Profile :
Facebook Profile :
Dileep George is an AI and neuroscience researcher.
- Dileep George (born August 5, 1977).
- He is an AI and neuroscience researcher.
- George has authored 22 patents and many peer-reviewed papers on the mathematics of brain circuits.
- His research has been featured in the New York Times, BusinessWeek, Scientific Computing, Wired, Wall Street Journal, and on Bloomberg Television.
- George received his PhD in Electrical Engineering from Stanford University in 2006.
- In 2005, George pioneered Hierarchical temporal memory and cofounded the AI research startup Numenta, Inc. with Jeff Hawkins and Donna Dubinsky.
- In 2010, George left Numenta to join D. Scott Phoenix in founding Vicarious.com, a new AI research project funded by internet billionaires Peter Thiel and Dustin Moskovitz.
Vishal Sikka is a member of the Executive Board of SAP AG and the Global Managing Board, heading all SAP products and innovation.
- Vishal Sikka grew up in Vadodara (formerly Baroda), India.
- His father an officer in the Indian Railways.
- Vishal Sikka is a member of the Executive Board of SAP AG and the Global Managing Board, heading all SAP products and innovation.
- Sikka has global responsibility for development and delivery of all products across SAP’s product portfolio including Applications, Analytics, Cloud, Database & Technology and Mobile.
- Sikka is also responsible for leading the design and end-user experience for SAP, and is responsible for driving all innovation globally.
- Vishal Sikka graduated from Rosary High School.
- He studied computer engineering at M S University, Baroda.
- After completing his B.S. in Computer Science at Syracuse University, Sikka was accepted for the doctoral program at Stanford University.
- His dissertation was titled Integrating Specialized Procedures into Proof Systems and his thesis advisor was Michael Genesereth.
- He graduated with his Ph.D. in 1996.
- After a brief stint at Xerox’s research labs, Sikka founded iBrain which competed at the time with Business Objects.
- iBrain was acquired by PatternRX, Inc.
- His second startup, Bodha.com, focused on developing technology for non-invasive, service-based integration of enterprise applications and information.
- Sikka joined Peregrine Systems as their area Vice-President for Platform Technologies, responsible for application development and integration technologies and architecture, following their acquisition of Bodha.com.
- Sikka joined SAP in 2002 to head up the advanced technology group responsible for strategic innovative projects.
- Later he was promoted to Senior Vice President of Architecture and Chief Software Architect, responsible for the road map and the direction for the architecture of SAP’s products and infrastructure.
- In April 2007, Sikka was named SAP’s first-ever CTO reporting to then CEO Henning Kagermann.
LinkedIn Profile :
Twitter Profile :
P Sundarajan, better known as Sundar Pichai is the CEO of Google.
- Sundar Pichai was born in 1972 in Chennai.
- He earlier servied as Senior Vice President at Google, where he oversaw Android, Chrome and Google Apps.
- “Pichai was the brightest of his batch & stood first in the department & went on to get the silver medal”, Says IIT Professor Sanat Kumar Roy.
- He received his Bachelors in Technology from the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur and was awarded an Institute Silver Medal.
- He holds an M.S. from Stanford University.
- An MBA degree holder from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, where he was named a Siebel Scholar.
- He worked in Applied Materials & McKinsey Co.
- Sundar Pichai joined Google in 2004.
- Sundar Pichai is responsible for the development of the Google browser as the company’s Senior Vice President of product development.
- On May 20, 2010, he announced the open-sourcing of the new video codec VP8 by Google, and introduced the new video format WebM.
- He has been a director at Jive Software since April 2011.
- In 2011, Pichai’s product innovation skills caught Twitter’s attention. But, Google reportedly paid $50 million to keep him back.
- On 13th March, 2013 Google CEO Larry Page Handed over android development to Sundar Pichai.
- He is married & has two daughters.