Founder, Chief Executive Officer, President and Chief Architect, Vistex, Inc. Vistex is estimated to be valued at US$200 Million.
Has homes in Germany and India and recently bought a a penthouse on 89th floor at the Trump Tower in Chicago, US for $17 Million from Donald Trump.
Sanjay Shah worked at Accounting and Logistics roles before joining SAP as an Applications Consultant in 1993. At SAP he worked for 6 years as a Platinum Consultant and Logistics Developer and contributed to over 80 SAP projects.
- B Com from Sydenham collage
- MBA from Lehigh University
Idol: Lee Lacocca, Chairman Chrysler
Anshu Jain is the Co-CEO of Deutsche Bank.
- Anshuman Jain also known as (Anshu Jain) born on January 7, 1963 in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
- He is an Indian business executive.
- He took over as Co-CEO of Deutsche Bank on June 1, 2012 to succeed Management Board Chairman Josef Ackermann.
- Jain is a member of Deutsche Bank’s Management Board and, as head of the Corporate and Investment Bank since July 2010, was globally responsible for Deutsche Bank’s corporate finance, sales and trading, and transaction banking business.
- In November 2012 he purchased a two bedroom apartment in New York for $7.2 million.
- He earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from University of Delhi’s Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi
- He also holds an MBA in Finance from the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- He started as an analyst in derivatives research at Kidder, Peabody & Co. where he worked from 1985 to 1988.
- After three years, he joined Merrill Lynch in New York where he founded and led the securities industry’s first dedicated hedge fundcoverage group.
- In 1995, Jain joined Deutsche Bank’s nascent markets business to set up and run a specialist unit focusing on hedge funds and institutional derivative coverage.
- Since 2002, he has been in the Deutsche Bank Group Executive Committee (GEC) and was formerly head of Global Markets and joint head of the Corporate and Investment Bank from 2004
Awards & Achievements:
- Anshu received Risk Magazine Lifetime Achievement Award in 2010.
- The annual Business Leader Award from NASSCOM.
- He is a 2005 recipient of the American Indian Foundation’s Achievement Award for philanthropy and ongoing involvement in development.
- He won Euromoney Magazine Capital Markets Achievement Award in 2003.
- As of July 25, 2011, he was appointed as CO-CEO of Deutsche Bank.
- Jain lives in London with his wife and two children.
- He is an active supporter of a range of wildlife and environmental conservation charities.
- He is a strict vegetarian.
- He displays an avid interest in photography, cricket and golf.