Chairman of Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group.
- Anil Dhirubhai Ambani (Gujarati: અનીલ ધીરજલાલ (ધીરૂભાઈ) અંબાણી), born on 4 June 1959, is an Indian businessman.
- He is the chairman of Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group, one of the largest private conglomerates in India.
- Anil Ambani is the younger son of Late. Dhirubhai Ambani & Kokilaben Ambani.
- Anil Ambani’s elder brother Mukesh Ambani and two sisters, Dipti Salgaoncar and Nina Kothari.
- Spouse: Tina Ambani
- They have two children (Anmol, Anshul).
- Bachelor of Science degree from the Mumbai University.
- MBA degree from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Anil Ambani joined Reliance Industries, the company founded by his late father Dhirubhai Ambani, in 1983 as Co-Chief Executive Officer and is credited with having pioneered many financial innovations in the Indian capital markets.
- Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (ADAG) constructed & funded the The Mumbai Metro Rail project.
He is conferred the ‘Businessman of the Year 1997’ award by India’s leading business magazine Business India, December 1997.
Chairman & MD, Reliance Industries Limited (RIL)
- Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani (Gujarati: મુકેશ ધીરુભાઈ અંબાણી; born on 19 April 1957) is an Indian business magnate who is the Chairman, Managing Director and largest shareholder of Reliance Industries Limited(RIL).
- Marital Status : Married.
- A Fortune Global 500 company and India’s second most valuable company by market value.He holds a 44.7 % stake in the company.
- RIL deals mainly in refining, petrochemical and in oil & gas sectors. Reliance Retail Ltd., another subsidiary, is the largest retailer in India.
- Mukesh Ambani attended the Hill Grange High School on Peddar Road, Mumbai.
- He received BE degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Mumbai.
- He has enrolled for an MBA from Stanford University.
- Chairman, Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore
- Member of Board of Governors UDCT, Mumbai
- Chairman, Managing Director, Chairman of Finance Committee and Member of Employees Stock Compensation Committee, Reliance Industries Limited
- Former Chairman, Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Limited
- Former Vice Chairman, Reliance Petroleum
- Chairman of the Board, Reliance Petroleum
- Chairman and Chairman of Audit Committee, Reliance Retail Limited.
- Chairman, Reliance Exploration and Production DMCC
- Former Director, Member of Credit Committee and Member of Compensation & Benefits Committee’, Bank of America Corporation
- President, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat
|Year of Achieved awards
||Name of Achieved Award
||Award given by Organization
||Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year
||Ernst & Young India
||Global Vision Award at The Awards Dinner
||Business Leader of the Year
||Businessman of the Year
||School of Engineering and Applied Science Dean’s Medal
||University of Pennsylvania.
||Global Leadership Award
||Business Council for International Understanding
- Mukesh Ambani stays with his family in Antilia – The most expensive home in the world.
- His Spouse name is Nita Ambani
- He has three children Akash, Isha and Anant.
- He is the elder son of the late Dhirubhai Ambani & Kokilaben Ambani and younger brother of Anil Ambani and two sisters, Dipti Salgaoncar and Nina Kothari.
Interesting Facts About Mukesh Ambani & His Family:
- Ambani’s new house is called Antilia and according to a number of reputable publications, it is the most expensive home in the world. Antilia is actually the first house to exceed a net worth of one billion dollars.Antilia was built in downtown Mumbai, a city that is known for its exceptional poverty. The 60-storey house has a garage for 168 cars, an independent health club for each family member, a cinema and a staff of 600 people.
- Anant Ambani, the 17-year old son of India’s richest man, is exceptionally spiritual. Numerous reports state that Anant Ambani is visiting the Lord Balaji temple as frequently, as possible.To prove his faith, the affluent teenager decided to make a special donation for the temple. Anant Ambani ended up providing a sacred white elephant as a special present to Lord Balaji.
- Mukesh Ambani hates celebrating his birthday. The only exception he has ever made was on the occasion of his 50th birthday.
- On the occasion of one of Nita Ambani’s birthday, She received a jet plane worth 62 million dollars.
- Nita Ambani had always wanted to be a dancer, but she instead holds degrees in interior design and teaching. Today, she is the chairperson of Dhirubhari Ambani International School.